www.kuda-putih.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wanita Idaman: First Love Hate

Wanita Idaman: First Love Hate get that a lot. And like the question implies, Wanita Idaman: First Love Hate don't exclusively date Asian women. Wanita Idaman: First Love Hate just happen to find myself in Asian Caucasian relations more times that I do find myself in other combinations of interracial unions. As a white dude, Wanita Idaman: First Love Hate have had to deal with rejection from Asian women because of the stereotypes attached to white men who go after Asian women. 

And I don't  blame such Wanita Idaman: First Love Hate women because to be honest, it can be quite hard to know whether a person is genuinely attracted to you or he just wants to fulfill a fantasy or confirm a certain stereotype. Some may think I date Asian women because I got the ‘fever' or some fetish. I don't got that because I don't objectify the Wanita Idaman: First Love Hate women I have had the opportunity to date.

See, these are some of the things we White men get for Wanita Idaman: First Love Hate Caucasian dating. Even friends are too quick to judge. See, I date women of all ethnicities whom I find attractive and who I click with. And to be honest, I have dated more Asian women because I find them very attractive. 
And this I noticed way back in high school because my first crush was an Asian girl. So for me, its just a preference I have and I don't think anyone should fault me for having one. When it comes to how these women behave, I have come to realize that this has got more to do with an individual and her personality. So for me, it's the physical attraction that makes me approach more Asian women. It's the personality that makes me decide to date the ones I have dated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment