www.kuda-putih.com

Friday, December 16, 2011

Wanita Malam: Keep It Ambiguous And Cool

Wanita Malam: Keep It Ambiguous And Cool also don't qualify themselves as much as other women. When you try to qualify them, they'll just refuse to answer. I've had aWanita Malam: Keep It Ambiguous And Cool  say to me, 'I'm not really going to answer that question.' When I pointed out how unfriendly that was, she said, 'I don't have to explain myself to anyone.' Again, they're used to that.


When you qualify really Wanita Malam: Keep It Ambiguous And Cool , you've got to do it subtly using push backs. It's like Bugs Bunny's reverse psychology tricks. Tell her, 'I'll be you're really dependent and needy in relationships.' She'll break it by saying, 'No way, I'm independent.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment